Thursday, December 18, 2008

Shutterfly



Template by Dani Mogstad


Gotta give a shout-out here to Shutterfly. Every year I make calendars for the grandpas, and this year I finally uploaded all the layouts on Tuesday night.

TODAY I got an e-mail saying they'd already produced and shipped both of them! Not bad, eh?

The other reason I used Shutterfly for the calendars is that it's easy to load all the birthdays and anniversaries in the family and save them from year to year. This year I just added the two new babies, and was done! Honestly, that's a huge reason I don't try another service. Shutterfly lost my dad's calendar two years ago and so I've been tempted, but I don't want to enter all those dates again.

Their interface has improved over the last few years, and hey, I'm really impressed that they got shipped in two days without asking for a rush order or paying anything more than standard shipping.

1 comment:

Janice Lois said...
This comment has been removed by the author.